Topic: Prompted To Reactivate After Latest Windows Update

After the recent Windows update, I was prompted to reactivate on one of the machines and I did. Now I have two activations with the same machine name, but different activation dates. Can I safely deactivate the previous one, even though I have two with the same name? I don't want to lock out that machine name all together.

Thanks!

Re: Prompted To Reactivate After Latest Windows Update

Just for sure, you may wish to address your question to Modartt directly.  They will be in the best position to help you do what you need to do to fix this problem.

Cheers,

Joe

jcfelice88keys wrote:

Just for sure, you may wish to address your question to Modartt directly.  They will be in the best position to help you do what you need to do to fix this problem.

Cheers,

Joe

Thanks, I submitted my question to them. Just wondering if anyone else here saw something similar. It didn't prompt me on another device running win 10. That is connected directly to the digital piano. The other machine I use to play back midi from time to time, when I'm not sitting at the piano.

I just upgraded to version 6 on the same notebook and it used a NEW hardware slot.  So, now I have the same notebook taking up two slots.  If I deactivate version 5 will that mean I won't be able to run version 6 either?  I've contacted support, waited a 24 with no response so I contacted them again and am waiting to hear back from them.

songpoet wrote:

I just upgraded to version 6 on the same notebook and it used a NEW hardware slot.  So, now I have the same notebook taking up two slots.  If I deactivate version 5 will that mean I won't be able to run version 6 either?  I've contacted support, waited a 24 with no response so I contacted them again and am waiting to hear back from them.

I did contact support. It took them a couple of days to get back to me, but they did resolve the issue. I'd let them deactivate it.