Topic: Does someone know if the new Pianoteq version will come soon?

I know it may seem a silly question but my situation is a bit particular, I though I won't be able to upgrade it this time as my country collapsed so the situation is not the best here, but since its my bday I received some money, I could try to hold it and save it for a month or maybe two in case its released soon but if not it would be easier for me to spend it right now as I need a lot of stuff and then wait a year in case things get better.

So a confirmation that its not coming this year or soon works as well, I know a former answer may not be possible due to inner managing but who knows.

Last edited by Rohade (16-05-2017 15:42)

Re: Does someone know if the new Pianoteq version will come soon?

It ought to be due sometime this year based on past releases, but Modartt may be lengthening the development cycle, or simply need more time to make improvements worthy of a new version number.

In any case, you get free upgrades for a year, so you're safe to buy now.

From the Pianoteq FAQ:
Will my licence be entitled to a free future upgrade?
Yes, all our products come with one year of free upgrades of the same product from the date of your first activation. You can read the complete sales conditions here: English | French.

Re: Does someone know if the new Pianoteq version will come soon?

Oh hi I actually have Pianoteq since version 3 I think, I've always upgraded.

Thats why I wanted to know in this case. I saved someo of the money anyway, at least for a month more just in case.

Last edited by Rohade (22-05-2017 12:36)