Topic: Demo version problems

I have downloaded the demo version of Pianoteq. My laptop is connected to my digital piano.  I open the program and on the options it shows I am connected to my Casio digital piano and  the Asio soundcard is installed.
But when I play my piano I get only the sound of the piano, none of the instruments in Pianoteq
Can someone help me please?
Thanks

Re: Demo version problems

Connect the laptop only with the Midi and then connect the headphone to the laptop (not the piano).

Last edited by Urs Zimmermann (07-05-2017 10:45)
Pianoteq 7 Pro with all pianos

Do you mean I have the cable connected wrong? And I don't understand about the headphone comment.

Chrissie wrote:

Do you mean I have the cable connected wrong? And I don't understand about the headphone comment.

What about doing it like this:

https://www.pianoteq.com/hookup

and it should work....

Another idea to try (if you have not tried this already) is to use the mouse and click on keys of the Pianoteq keyboard while it is running.  Does the computer play any sound?  If not, the issue could be in the computer.  Also, when you play from your Casio digital piano, can you see the keys in Pianoteq moving?  If the piano keys are moving, that would tell you Pianoteq is responding to your Casio piano, but maybe sound is not working right.

Thank you to the people who replied. All sorted now. Thanks again

The Demo version does not seem to work for Windows XP or Vista, but it did work for Windows 7.  Hopefully, this will save someone from lots of frustration!

Ok, got it figured out.  I had to right click on the program, go to properties, and then unblock it!

Last edited by equijano (04-07-2017 02:57)