Topic: Take Me Out To The Ballgame performed on Pianoteq Harp

Hello All,

You are listening to my rendition of Take Me Out To The Ball Game, as originally performed by Harpo Marx on the I Love Lucy television show during the early 1950's.

http://www.forum-pianoteq.com/uploads.p...20Game.mp3

This was going to be a demo file for the Pianoteq Harp, as the original 1908 composition by Albert Von Tilzer is in the public domain, except that Harpo Marx has not been dead for 70 years as of this submittal.  Still, I transcribed Marx's unpublished arrangement by ear, and played it in a way that I hope was idiomatic of an actual harp performance. 

Upon learning that Niclas Fogwall kindly created a place for Pianoteq pieces to be posted (how's that for alliteration?), I chose to offer this piece to you for your enjoyment.

Enjoy,

Joe

Last edited by jcfelice88keys (29-01-2017 19:07)

Re: Take Me Out To The Ballgame performed on Pianoteq Harp

Wonderful interpretation there. Thank you!

Just a side note:
Regarding who came up with the idea of creating a separate place for sharing recordings, credit should rightfully go to our webmaster.

For those who want to compare your transcription to Harpo it's easily found by searching YouTube with "Harpo take me out".  Not sure if posting links to YouTube is allowed here so I'll not give a link.

I love your version.  Thanks for creating and posting it.

That Pianoteq Harp is rapidly accelerating up my wish list.

StephenG

Take Me Out to The Ball Game...
This happy music makes remamber a performance with a unusual arrange of pianos positions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n0Zgc-GEdk   (go direct to 01:14 mark if or are anxious or impatient)

What about a new option for adjust pianoteq ?  A option to place more than one piano in the virtual space.
Well... why not ?

PunBB bbcode test

Last edited by Beto-Music (17-08-2016 01:47)